Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your Sky

anata no sora ga zutto
kirei da to omou...

hiruma ga okochatte
atsui sugitemo

ame ga owaranakute
sabishiku nattemo

isshun ni kuroku natte
nakitai demo

yoake kara yuuyake made...
asa ni, hiru ni, yoru ni mo...

anata no utsukushii sora dake ni
nandomo....
tasukerareru.


i was writing my paper this afternoon when i felt so tired and laid down on the floor looking at the window. (There's no furniture in my house lol!) Suddenly i felt so happy looking at the sky and all and how much it ease my wretched mind. So the words started to rush over my head and here there are... not really a poem... but... I hope someone will make a song out of this, i'm not good in composing music...haha... i'm not a native speaker of Japanese and i think there's a lot of grammatical mistakes over there... hehe

Here's the translation... i hope i'm on the right track ^_^


Your sky

Your sky is always beautiful, i think...

Even  when the sunlight becomes angry and it's too hot ...

Even when the rain never ends and i am lonely ...

Even in an instant it darkens and it makes me want to cry...

From dawn till dusk...

in the morning, at noon and even during the night...

Only by your beautiful sky

i am rescued...

I'm possitive it sounds like a prologue to a story. Wild imagination is swarming in my head right now. But i got a term paper to finish so i need to put those aside first. Besides, my Shinkansen is not finished yet even after two years... haha... I am a failed writer...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment