Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello World!

I'm trying this out because I'm bored.

I'm having a semester break for a month (thanks to my practical programme 3 months vacation was cut off T_T) and i didn't really know what to do. i have a silly novel to finish which my editor has been waiting for two years, a driving licence to get, two languages to study at the same time, some crocheted amigurumi to make, a classic and 3 more scholarly books to read, a nice piano piece to master and a lot of manga to read. Really, i had cut a few things from my list and one of them the paper building construction!!!! (which i love so much). A month is such a short time and now i'm adding a new activity for my things-to-do list and it is managing this crazy blog which i have newly-created. Since i'm not the kind of person who will be satisfied by just staring at the empty walls of my home and listening to the tempting murmurs of the waves at the beach nearby, i decided to do this, heheh...

i got a feeling that this blog will be more of a literature type. Because i didn't have much interesting topic to discuss, i will be posting some silly short stories or poems that i wrote in the past, when i was still young, when i still had no idea of what English grammar is like, haha... Anyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to comment on the stories/poems or make fun of them. i don't mind because i'm going to do that as well in this blog. That's all for now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment