Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Picture!

 

Yes, I took the picture from minitokyo.net, the best websites to get awesome anime wallpapers. You will not only be able to get wallpapers, some generous people had uploaded some nice scans too. Usually, I will search for Vampire Knight stuff over there. Really, Hino-sensei's drew mesmerizing pictures, especially Kaname-sama's (nosebleeds)... hahah! Perhaps i should share some of my vampire knight collection later...

I had just finished downloading the seventh movie of Kara no Kyoukai (murder speculation part 2) yesterday and the KaraKyou's fever had not come down yet. I love the series! The pictures are beautiful, the soundtracks are awesome, the plot is beautifully dark (which i like) and i was totally impressed with the ending, even though i had read the entire KaraKyou's books... thehehe...

The picture shows Kokutou Mikiya and Ryougi Shiki, the two most important characters in the story, and no doubt the picture is taken from the second movie (murder speculation part 1) or should I say the scene is all KaraKyou fans' longing thoughts for both characters. I mean the scene never occurred in the movie. What really happened is that Shiki with her bloody red kimono came slicing over the poor-running-for-his-life Mikiya... hahah... so much for a relaxing cup of tea. Well, SHIKI might do that, though, since he and Mikiya are buddies...

Those two are two of my favourite anime characters. I like Mikiya's kind character. Were I fated to meet a person like that in life, no doubt I will be greatly interested in him. Since I am a kind of person who are not opened, and dark... and weird... I found a person like that loyal and sincere. I don't know why, were i fated to meet a character as kind as him, i will protect him to the best of my ability. And, I like Shiki because we are the same. Yes, I admit that i have double characters (an obvious symptoms for schizophrenia) and unlike Shiki and SHIKI, both of us are girls and we don't have any killing intention. The accepting and rejecting part is true, however... That is why, i guess, I sort of understand what Shiki felt.

Anyone who has anything to say about the picture may do so and anyone who wants to save the picture can do that too ^_^

I hope i could put some YouTube link of the seventh movie for those who haven't watched and couldn't get it from Veoh or Megavideo...


No comments:

Post a Comment